If so please tell me about it.
No, I'm not asking for your stories of inebriation.
I want to hear about Croc shoes.
Does anyone have them?
Do you use them for gardening?
Give me all the pros and cons about these incredibly popular UGLY shoes.
I am thinking I might like to get a pair of the Islander variety.
Their advertising gives these
10 reasons you gotta have 'em
1. Nothing's softer or more comfortable
2. Hardy there (less than 6 ounces)
3. Air ventilation ports keep your feet cool and comfy
4. Non-marking soles
5. Resistant to bacteria and odor to keep your friends happy
6. Ultra-hip, Italian styling with molded foot support
7. Slip resistant
8. Can be sterilized in water and bleach
9. Easy to maintain
10. Water and sand pass easily through vents (so go ahead, cross that river)
So if anybody has them, please give me the real scoop.
Spinach salad - We love a fresh spinach salad with my homemade sweet poppy seed dressing. This salad has Spinach, fresh pineapple, avocado, tomatoes, hard-boiled egg, almo...
1 year ago