Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Still Baking up a Storm

I made more cookies tonight. Sissy inspired me when she showed a pic of some pinwheel cookies. I have not made these in years.

These are not quick and easy cookies to make. They take a bit of fussing, but they are quite cute when the center stays down. They tend to unravel while baking if you don't press the center securely. Personally, I don't think they taste as good as they look. I will have to see what DH thinks when he gets home. He's the big cookie lover in this family.

4 comments:

  1. They look beautiful almost like flowers.
    Finally took the plunge and switched to beta. Easy peasy (so far anyway)
    Very quick!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are pretty cookies! I have a few more to stir together. My guys have been dipping in the tins-urghh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once I discovered they required a special cutter, they went off my list.
    You did a fantastic job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zoey your cookies are beautiful.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...