Sunday, January 1, 2006

A New Year Begins


And now let us welcome the New Year
Full of things that have never been.

-Rainer Maria Rilke




I have already read both of Sarah Ban Breathnach's books. It was years ago (I can't even remember how many).

I am going to read them again during the month of January because they are uplifting and will inspire me to enjoy the "rhythm of the seasons".

I can't think of a better way to begin the new year.

Thank you to all who left new year wishes in my comments.
To all of you, I wish a healthy and happy 2006.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...