Saturday, February 4, 2006

Valentine Quilt Tablescape


DH came home from the grocery store with another bouquet of flowers (beautiful bright daisies). I decided now was the time to do the valentine table.

I used this very old flower vase with a cute couple of children in love for the centerpiece.



We are supposed to get a winter storm tonight and tomorrow.

Tonight:
Snow heavy at times. Gusty winds will lead to blizzard conditions. Low 23F. Winds N at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of snow 90%. 6 to 10 inches of snow expected. Winds could occasionally gust over 50 mph.

TomorrowFeb. 05

Snow Squalls
Hi: 23° Lo: 18°
Day: Flurries and squalls. Significant blowing and drifting snow. High 23F. Winds NW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of snow 90%. 8 to 12 inches of snow expected.


Yikes! That is close to a possible 2 feet of snow.
I am glad I do not have to go to work.

1 comment:

  1. Your table looks so quaint. I love the little children vase and your quilt looks perfect on the table.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...