Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Grandma's Teacup

Isn't this the most beautiful little teacup and saucer?
My grandmother gave it to me when I was a teenager. I have saved it all these years. Every now and then I get it out and drink a cup of tea from it.

I doubt that my grandma ever really used it. Maybe it was a gift from someone.

I think it is the only item I have that was hers, so I do treasure this delicate little piece.



Is anyone doing something special for Valentine's Day?

I will just be working as usual.

The only thing out of the ordinary for me today is that I have to take my car in for an oil change--LOL--

4 comments:

  1. I am hoping Brian takes me to a new restaurant up in the next town that I've been wanting to try. I see he has a 'goodie' bag for me that he brought out last night. I told him it was too soon to bring it out and it disappeared again. I need to get him a little something today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dianne, I hope you get to go out to dinner. If not, it was very sweet of DH to get you a goodie bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the teacup I have some from my mother, grandmother and great grandmother. I will post a few as well so you can see them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, CG. I would love to see them.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...