Monday, February 27, 2006

Sorting Favorites

Wouldn't you think your favorites would automatically be alphabetized?

This morning I was looking for a particular site to visit before I have to jump in the shower and I couldn't find that darn thing in the jumbled mess of over 100 "Quilt and Crafty" blogs.

I can never remember how to sort them. Finally I looked it up in my trusty "Computer Tips" folder.

Here's how in case anyone else has forgotten:

Click on FAVORITES on the menu bar(top line) (NOT the one with the yellow star)
Go down to your first link
Right click on the first link in your favorites
SORT BY NAME

Now I must run...busy day at work today...it's payroll day (meaning I have to do payroll so everyone gets their checks on Friday). I like Mondays because they are a pretty busy day for me.

1 comment:

  1. I can't tell you how many times I've been frustrated the same way by my favorites list. This is great! Thank you.
    You're a mine of information Zoey :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...