Saturday, November 25, 2006

Out with the Autumn Decor

All the Thanksgiving dishes have been put away, the tablecloth is in the washing machine, and the sunflower bouquets have been taken to the garage.

Two old ugly Christmas trees have been hauled up from the basement and sit naked as anchors to each end of the long dining table.

This poor guy needs a little tender loving attention. :)


I have emptied the china cabinet . As soon as I figure out where to put all of these dishes, I will have an empty slate to begin my Christmas decorating.
At the moment I have no idea what I am going to do.

Right now I have to get dressed and run into work for just a short time. Maybe some idea will pop into my mind while I am counting money at work.

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see how you decorate those two Christmas trees!! I'll be putting mine up tomorrow...yesterday I decorated the rest of the house inside, today I'll be decorating outside. My son Shawn and his fiancee Wendy are coming next weekend so I'd like to have everything done by then:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just spent several hours undecorating fall/harvest/Thanksgiving. Next comes redecorating for Christmas. A very big job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL....my tree will look even worse when I pull it out of the box the beginning of December.
    Tacky blow ups...can`t imagine where their heads are wanting that.
    Love your wreath. I have a grapevine one that I`m going to use this year by doing the same and adding some natural greens and ribbon and maybe berries. The old store bought one we used is getting real shabby.

    tea
    xo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...