for BEAUTIFUL weather today.
I have everything under control and thought I would go outside and trim my shrubs. If you remember, I was waiting to do it so I could use the foliage. I decided to redo the wreath I make a few weeks ago. I had to make it more Christmasy looking.
I left most of the dried weeds and the bow in place. Then I needed to figure out a quick easy method to secure the branches. I went down to basement and saw this hanger already twister for some other need. I grabed it and wrapped it around the floral foam.
It will work. I know, I know, that orange is not exactly in the color scheme. But don't worry, you won't even see it when I'm done.
I secured it by just twisting around the back. Then I took my branches and removed a few inches of greens so I could shove them into the dry foam. I grabbed a branch, used my gloved hand to pull off the bottom greenery and stuck it in the foam. It took about 15 minutes.
I will be using some of the other branches for inside decorating this weekend. For now they will sit in the bucket of water and absorb as much moisture as they can before I bring them in the house.
Off now to get the bird in the oven!