Thursday, December 15, 2005

Winter Storm Warnings for Us Today/Tonight

Doesn't this look like fun?

Alice, Calidore, Chloe...and all of you in the warm climates...I wish I could trade places with you!
We have already gotten about 8 inches and another 4 - 5 is supposed to fall this evening.
The roads were terrible when I came home from work at 3:30 today.

All day at work, I felt like going outside to make a snowman. It was so beautiful looking out at the snowy trees. But once I left the building and stood out in the wet, miserable stuff scraping my car, I came to my senses. LOL. My hair was soaked just from that 5 minute chore.





And speaking of hair -- I got a new 'do' yesterday. My hair was getting too long (touch below shoulders) and I couldn't stand it a day longer. So I went and had about four inches cut off and I like it so much better. I will miss being able to pull it up and wear those pretty clasps and things in the back.
Here I am with the new 'do.'

7 comments:

  1. Looking good Zoey! I need to do just that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice do! If it's easier for you to work with than great!
    I need to get my hair 'touched up'-no paint program in real life. I like mine long enough to pull it back. I have a lot of hair in the back and thinner in the front. If it's too short than I get a puffy look. ; )
    The snow looks pretty, but be careful driving in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now which looks more beautiful - Zoey or the snow? Ah, yes, I think ..... Zoey wins by a narrow margin. Seriously, your new hairstyle looks lovely.

    Your snowy scenes are fantastic but I don't envy you one bit having to go out and drive in it. If I lived in your area I think I would stay inside for the whole winter (certainly not drive anywhere) and have everything home delivered. Gee, I could get a lot of sewing done in a whole winter.

    I hope the snow will be there for Christmas Day.

    Now I can see why you don't leave plants on your deck in the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't a fresh haircut the best?
    Lookin' good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you Zoey I had mine all cut off about 3 weeks ago and I love it, just have to towel dry it and away I go. Like you though I do miss all the clips etc.

    I hate to say this but I am glad we are not the only ones with snow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Firstly love the new hairdo - very stylish.

    Secondly Nicola and I are packing our bags and heading over to you for Christmas. She was standing beside me as I was looking at your photos and says she wants to be there, not here for Christmas...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, Calidore. I bet after one day in the cold miserable weather, she would be very happy to go back where it is warm. It's pretty to look at from miles away, but so nice living in it.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...