Sunday, December 18, 2005

Inspiration Strikes

Inspiration strikes at the oddest moments. Yesterday I threw this table topper over the chair so I could get it out of my way to make cookies.

Voila!

I liked how it looked. It's the perfect size for the chair. I am going to make a pair for both of these chairs (in colors to coordinate with the room). I will pick three colors from the artwork above (notice the barn? I must have been a farmer in a former life. I seem to gravitate toward barns).
I think it will be just enough to satisfy my craving for change.

3 comments:

  1. Great idea! You could almost make half of the original design for the chairs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's look fantastic. I'm sure you have enough time in your day to set up a business - making and selling 'chair runners' - with a little commission for Calidore for providing the link.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dianne, I would make the full runner because the back holds it down without falling every time you sit there.
    Now there's an idea, Alice. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...