Thursday, December 8, 2005

Slow Down World

I have had a very busy two weeks at work...running around like crazy trying to keep up with all the Christmas party details and hockey room blocks. I hope today is slower. I am planning to wear my new black/ivory tweed shoes with the 3-inch heels...not good for too much running. I will take a second pair, just in case.

All of the clothes I ordered last week arrived yesterday. They all fit, too!
I spent over an hour ironing everything last night. Don't you hate it when you buy something new and you almost have to send it to the dry cleaners just to get the wrinkles out!! That purple suit was hard to iron...I had the steam going and a wet pressing cloth...took forever......

My birthday was Monday and look at the beautiful gold necklace DH gave me...




I love it.

5 comments:

  1. That is beautiful. And Happy Belated Birthday. Hope it was good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday!
    Tell your husband he has good taste!
    Glad all your new clothing fits too. I'd love to see you in the purple suit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday Zoey! Love the necklace. I'm glad that all the new clothes fit. It is such a hit and miss ordering sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday for last Monday, Zoe. I hope you weren't too busy to enjoy it. That is a beautiful gift from your husband and I'm sure it will look stunning on you.

    Take care on those 3" highs now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY - I'm sorry this is late - I shouldn't ban myself from the puter for a few days, I miss too much. I hope you had a fantastic day. Love the necklace - very, very nice.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...