Sunday, December 11, 2005

Relaxing Sunday

I usually do a lot of cleaning and cooking on Sunday, but today I didn't do much of that at all. I had thought I might do some Christmas baking this weekend, but didn't do any of that either.

I did cook a nice breakfast for DH. He loves breakfast, but usually I only make it once on the weekend. This weekend I cooked him breakfast both Saturday and Sunday.

I spent the rest of the day quilting and watching Christmas shows on television. I did take a few breaks to throw in some laundry. Laundry is the perfect chore to do while quilting. You can toss the clothes in the washer and you have 30 - 45 minutes to quilt. Just when you are ready to take a break, it's time to throw the clothes in the dryer. Then you have another of hour of quilting before you have to break to put the clothes away.

DH did some grocery shopping this morning while I stayed home to quilt and make breakfast (more like brunch since it was 11:30 a.m. when we ate). He came home with a dozen beautiful coral-colored roses........awwwwwwwwwwww....I was so touched....

Here they are all arranged in my rooster vase


I wonder if the double breakfasts gave DH some extra good feelings this weekend?

5 comments:

  1. For roses like that I'd cook breakfast on Saturday and twice on Sunday. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice guy you have Zoey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh he is special. Lucky you to receive such beautiful roses.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...