Monday, December 26, 2005

Made new chair backs


or chair runners as, I think, Alice called them (because they are really table runners that I have used on a chair).

I made two of them a couple of days ago. It is something different to look at for awhile.

I was going to post my New Year's dining room tablescape today, but I am enjoying all of my Christmas clutter-free rooms so much that I decided to leave the table bare for a few days.

Every time I walk thru the kitchen I admire the long bare countertops. I spent a bit of time this morning scraping off all little glue bits from the holiday crafting sessions. I usually have some large centerpiece at the end of the longest counter, but I left that bare, too. I will get bored with that look very soon, but for now it is just what I need.

Tomorrow DH and I are going away for the day. Just a little get-a-way while we have good traveling weather. I think there is snow coming on Wednesday.

I have spent the last hour or so pleasantly reading blogs. It sounds like everyone had a nice holiday weekend. I think I will surf a little more and go to bed early tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...