Saturday, December 3, 2005

Better than a sleeping pill


I worked on my quilt for a few hours this morning. I am ready to move on to something else, so am beefing up my quilting time to get finished.




The problem is, every time I work on it, it puts me to sleep! At this rate I will never get finished!


I have dinner (BBQ chicken thighs, baked potato) in the oven. I think I am going to read a Christmas story tonight. I always get in the mood to read holiday stories in December. When I went to my bookshelf to see what I might read, I found I had quite an assortment of holiday books to choose from.


Not sure yet which I will read...

1 comment:

  1. Ahh...so blissful. Now if you had been laying at the other end near the Christmas tree, you'd have the perfect Christmas card.
    Your quilt looks lovely!
    Have you read 'Skipping Christmas' yet? It was made into a movie-'The Krank's Christmas' or something like that.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...