Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Twinkle, twinkle Little Star

I just got home for the evening and I am starving. I walked by the kitchen counter where 3 of the infamous almond raspberry star cookies were quietly sitting on a small saran-wrapped plate.

I walked right past giving them a little sneer as I turned the corner to the hallway.

I changed into comfy clothes and went back to the kitchen to see what I could find for dinner.

The three cookies seemed to sneer back at me.

I grabbed the plate intending to toss them in the garbage. I swear that little cut out star twinkled at me...taunting me, that's what they were doing.

What the heck -- I grabbed one and ate it.

Guess what?
They didn't taste nearly as bad as I thought they were two days ago.

Hmmmm...maybe Dianne was right...

"Dear Pooped out cookie pal,
The 'problem' with the almond/raspberry cookies is that they may need to 'season' a bit. Sometimes cookies taste better the next week. "

5 comments:

  1. And I bet they will be even better in a few more days. Glad you enjoyed them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it funny how those cookies reach out and grab our hand....I had the same experience with a cranberry muffin today.....and afterwards I thought I wasn't even hungry, why did i eat that.....?

    MERRY CHRISTMAS ZOEY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I hate it when the treats are daring me me to eat them. Of course I do just for spite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cookies deserved what they got!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wanted to stop by and wish you a very Merry Christmas Zoey! Looking forward to a new garden season in the new year.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...