Saturday, August 13, 2005

Deck Changes (again)



After we had fresh tomato and lettuce sandwiches for lunch, I set to work changing the deck. I decided to move my glider from the hosta garden to the deck. I decided to do this last week, but I had to have DH around to help carry it, so today was THE day. This was a major change which necessitated moving a lot of heavy items. DH helped with all the heavy stuff and then he cut the grass while I played around with the new arrangement. I really like how it turned out. (click here to see the area before the change)

4 comments:

  1. Lovely! You have a good eye for furniture placement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been away and missed the changes. Such an inspiration! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...