Saturday, May 20, 2006

Possible Snow Tonight!

Every year I plant my annuals too early knowing full well that I may have to haul them all inside due to frost warnings.

Knowing does not make it any easier when I have to do it.

DH was watching the weather channel and came out to tell me there is possible snow mixed with rain tonight and the temp will be around 36 degrees.

I can't chance losing all these flowers.

We hauled many into the garage and I clustered a bunch under a table and covered them with plastic.




So now I am back to square one on my deck arrangements.

Very frustrating.................

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...