Saturday, May 27, 2006

I Brought Out the Table and Chairs

for the woodland area today.
I decided to use twigs for the centerpiece because I did not want to have to go out there to water it every day.

The alliums are almost all in bloom now (except for some Christopheri in the front).


If you click on this, you can also see some of the big orange poppies just starting in the back (near the smaller arbor).

astute readers may notice that I changed this photo. I added flowers to the arbors and this photo shows them.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful garden you have...love the way everything is placed! I'd love to be able to sit at that little table and just enjoy the surroundings!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That you, Pea. It is a nice place to sit every now and then to watch the birds.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...