Tuesday, May 16, 2006

The Cushion Spurge is Gone



Even though I liked the yellow color,
I decided to remove it before it got too out of control. It was already getting into the grass, especially further down the border near the deck.

I am sure it will continue to come up in places for quite some time because it is impossible to get every little piece out. I will just dig it out as it comes back.

I still have it in a good-sized area in the main arbor garden. I may remove that later today. I was getting eaten alive by bugs, so came in for a coffee break.

I also started removing a bunch of obedient plant (see this post from last fall). It's another of those "almost impossible" to dig out plants, so I put the shovel away and hit it with Round Up in hopes of killing all the roots.

I was not enjoying it and I am sure I can put that space to better use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...