Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Cherry Trees in Bloom


Last year I planted these two cherry trees in the rockwall garden and they both survived and are blooming now.

I have been outside at 6:30 a.m. every morning this week planting, digging and just enjoying all the garden work.

Alice asked me what I decided to plant around my crabapple tree (where I removed all that sedum a couple of weeks ago).

Well today I decided to dig up some creeping phlox and use that. I have tons of creeping phlox, so I can get all I need and it's free. At the nursery they charge $6.99 for a quarter flat of creeping phlox...that's about one small shovel full...I probably used about $100 worth already this morning. I will post a pic as soon as the crab is in full bloom.

Back outside ... can't waste my days off sitting in the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...