Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I Was Having a Good Today

When this box was brought to my desk at work, my day became even better!

This box contains my winning loot from Jean's recent give-a-way. I can't believe it arrived so quickly. It was all I could do not to open it right then.

But I waited until I got home. I was barely in the door before I cut the box open...





to reveal all of these snowman goodies!

Snowman plaques, a snowman pin, a candle, a lovely little box, ornaments, (I adore the dough one in my hand that Jean and her daughter Laurie made this year!). There is even a wonderfully-smelling 'Country Spice' sachet which is full of aroma beads. I love the smell. Jean, I am wondering if once these beads release all of their fragrance, I could use them for the snowman's buttons/eyes if I make some next year?

I hung it in my china cabinet display in the living room.

Now whenever I walk by I can get a gentle whiff of 'Country Spice'.

Jean, thank you so much. I just love it all!

5 comments:

  1. Zoey, I'm glad you like your snowman loot! I'm impressed with the PO too. The beads are about the right size as long as they can handle the oven heat. Worth a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your win! What adorable snowmen things-lucky you! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jean, I never thought about the oven heat. I think it's a pretty low heat, thought, so maybe I will end up giving it a try. That is IF I remember this next year! Thanks again for making my day so special.

    Dianne, Yes, I was lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That was fast. I am surprised you got it already.Can't wait to see what you do with the stuff next Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much snowman loot..what a nice package to receive on a chilly winter day!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...