Thursday, June 28, 2007

Say it Isn't So!

Frost warning tonight!

Our weather lady just said, "You may want to bring in any tender plants you have outside."

Oh, for goodness sakes, it's almost July! My hanging plants are just starting to look decent and they all have very tender sweet potato vines. Ohhhhhhhhh, I am actually sighing out loud as I type.

What do I do? Should I go out and start hauling them in? I am busy sewing and I DON'T WANT TO!!!

Pea, are you getting frost warnings up there in Canada tonight?


UPDATE: Friday morning
I did not bring in or cover any plants. I decided what will be, will be.

I am happy to report that it did not frost.

4 comments:

  1. Frost warnings on June 28th - are they kidding??!! So sorry - that is just not fair. Hope everything survives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such bizzare weather. Hope it's a false alarm!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it wasn't so, that's just wrong, very wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes it pays not to believe the weather reports. I would have taken the "que sera sera" attitude also!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...