Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I was on a roll and remembered a nice stump I had thrown behind the rockwall last fall. It had a nice size planting hole, but the hole went completely trough the stump so all the dirt would fall out. Last week I saw a man on a TV show staple screening on the bottom of a similar stump. A quick look in the shed yielded a nice piece of old screening. A trip to the basement and I found a staple gun. It even had staples in it! Today is just my lucky day. It ended up being about a 10 minute task and is now ready for planting later next month

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...