Thursday, April 28, 2005

Dallas said, in her comment,how she vacuumed the whole house when she got her new bagless vac just because it was so much fun seeing how much dirt came up. I did the same. All of the dirt you see here came up with the first vacuum. I was amazed. We have no pets and only two people live here. Some of the fuzzy stuff are carpet fibers, but there is a good deal of sandy-looking stuff, too. Either I am one baaaaaaaaad housekeeper, or this is one darned good vacuum cleaner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...