Thursday, April 21, 2005

At work we are doing a total renovation of our indoor pool area. They are getting rid of dozens of plants, etc. Today I acquired this piece of driftwood and a snake plant. Last year I did the outdoor planters at work and used some of these plants as vertical accents . I thought I would break this large plant apart and use some on my own deck this year. I have been wanting a piece of driftwood, so am just delighted to have this piece. I just need to decide which garden to put it in. This weekend it is supposed to snow, so it might be a while before I get out there to play with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...