Friday, April 1, 2005

The Gardens Awaken

Spring comes late in Northern Michigan. We have had a few days of warmish (high 40's) weather this week and the majority of our snow has finally melted. Today was the first day I was able to get out and take a walk around my gardens. If we do not get more snow, I should be able to get out in about a week and start the spring clean up. Because I have so many gardens, spring clean up is a MAJOR task for me--hours and hours of cutting down the remnants of last year's flowers. From late spring through fall, I spend almost all of my free time in the garden. It is my true passion. It is hard to believe that the mess you see here today

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...