Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Woman Cannot Live by Gardening Alone


Sometimes I do have to do something else. I enjoy cooking/baking, but rarely have time to do anything beyond the preparation of dinner during the summer months. I have been hungry for my English Muffin Bread, which I bake and then freeze to take to work. This stuff is sooooooooooo delicious toasted and spread rather generously with butter (real butter if at all possible). See all the holes in it? Just like an English Muffin. One of the great pleasures of my life...

4 comments:

  1. Recipe please? Or direct to it? It does look scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo my hubby LOVES english muffins...I bet I would really earn some points (and some new garden plants) if I baked him some of that....

    Recipie please? :D (shamelesly begs)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy. I would love the recipe too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not ignoring you all -- I was looking yesterday for the floppy where I thougt I had the recipe saved. Have not found it yet (it takes a while to search as I have a couple hundred of floppies). I will retype it if I don't find it today.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...