Thursday, September 22, 2005

Murder Mystery Weekend


I am getting packed tonight to go away for the weekend. Immediately after work tomorrow, we are leaving to head up to Michigan's upper peninsula to go to a Murder Mystery dinner. I have never been to one of these. From what I understand there will be an acting company amongst the dinner guests. We won't know who they are. Sometime during the dinner, someone gets murdered and we all have to solve the crime. Throughout the evening we will get clues from talking to the other guests (there will be about 130 people)and just watching the activity around the room. It sounds like it will be a lot of fun. I will let you know when I return on Sunday.

Today I got a free issue of Garden Gate magazine. I am dying to read it, but I want to save it for tomorrow's trip (it is a 3-hr drive).

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like so much fun! I've always wanted to do one of those.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...