(see yesterday's post for part 1)
I was happy to see that the shade dried completely overnight and looks good.
No, I am not leaving it like that. The finishing details is where the fun begins. I made a long piece of ruffled burlap (just like I made for the Ace shopping bag redo, but much longer). Then I used hot glue to attach it across the bottom.
Luckily I had just enough of the black wooden beads left from the animal handbag I made last month.
I could not find anything new to use on the top edge, so I just reglued the original black trim back on.
I decided the table needed to be covered in something complementary. I spent until noon redoing things.
So one window will remain curtainless for a while. We always remove the curtains from that window anyway during the Christmas season as the tree goes in front of it. Hopefully I will find the curtains before I take the tree down!
My Weekend Goal was to Make a Bench Pillow - I am happy to report that I accomplished that goal!
2 years ago