Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Snow-in-Summer ( Cerastrium tomentosum)
This is one of my few seed success stories. I planted two packages at least 10 years ago and it is still going strong. The flowers bloom a strong pure white (hence, the nickname, "snow in summer"). The silver foliage is equally as wonderful. This picture is taken at night, which is when white flowers are at their best. Because of the darkness, I don't know if you can see the new cherry tree I planted on Sunday (right behind the two center mounds of snow- in- summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...