Monday, June 20, 2005

I've had this decorative birdhouse chair for a few years. this year a bird decided to use it to raise her new family. How exciting! I love to watch the antics of the baby birds. I have not yet seen the babies, but soon they should be big enough to peek out now and then. I plopped down on the grass with my camera and just waited to get this picture. It did not take long. Mama flew in and out 3 times in a five minute span. Is this a sparrow or a wren? Anybody know?

Update: Evidently this is neither a sparrow nor a wren. Thanks to Dianne, Jenn, & Sylvana who all agree it is a chickadee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...