Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Luxury sheets

Ah, I should be sleeping in luxury soon. I just found these 1000 thread count king-size sheets on special at Smart Bargains today for $99.00. That is $30 off their normal selling price. I ordered them. I have previously ordered two sets of sheets from them (400/600 thread count) and was happy with both. The 400 are just wonderful, so I have high hopes for these.

Update: The sheets are a disappointment. The picture looks like they would be have a smooth satiny feel, but they do not. They are nice and heavy, but they just don't have the "feel" I expected.

1 comment:

  1. You have to love the feel of new luxery sheets. Hope you are getting a good sleep on them

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...