Sunday, April 2, 2006

Working Like a Clydesdale

Horse, that is.

Geez, work all week, and spend the whole weekend doing more work.

Scrub the floors, clean the bathroom, vacuum, dust, strip the bed, do laundry, fold and hang up dry laundry, put clean sheets on the bed,cook dinner,clean up the kitchen, cook breakfast, clean up the kitchen again, cook dinner again, clean up the kitchen again, take paper toweling and wipe up all the crud that landed on my clean floors...and I even had to go to my paying job both days for a short time...thank goodness we lost an hour today...it was one hour less I had to work!


Our warmish weather ended on Friday, so I did not get outside at all this weekend. I don't know where I would have found the time anyway.

The few spare hours I had were spent sewing more blocks for the quilt border. I am a little over halfway done.

I think I have 20 done and I need 32.

Everyone of these blocks has paper on the backside that I will have to tear off section by section.


Since this is my first paper-piecing project, I am not sure how much of a pain that will be. I am sure it will be a big mess! Imagine all those itty bitty pieces of paper all over the furniture & floor. I am leaving all the paper on until I sew it all together (helps to stabilize the block). Then I plan to plop down on the family room sofa in front of the television and start tearing off the paper.

I hope you all had a more relaxing weekend.

I am off to read a few blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...