Friday, March 31, 2006

Coming out of Hibernation



65º today! WhoooooooHoooooooooooo!

Yes,Kerri, this warm weather makes me feel like I am coming out of my winter hibernation.

I got home from work and immediately went outside to begin my spring clean up. I removed a couple of wheelbarrow loads of twigs/branches and I raked and cut down Sedum Autumn Joy in a small area on the side of the garage.



I didn't do anything too taxing. I was outside for just one hour. I feel the gardening "desire" beginning to stir within.

If the weather holds, I might get a lot more done over the weekend.

Right now I am off to cook something for dinner.



The promise of things to come.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Zoey,
    So you are playing a solo game of Twister there? ; )
    I was cleaning up a bit outside yesterday. Looks like it will rain, but I want to get out there again today. We were up in the 70s yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm finally catching up with you Zoey! Yes, I've been having the same 'coming out of hibernation' feeling. It does take a little while to get back into the gardening mood. I must have at least a little bit of warmth before I want to go outside and work!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...