Sunday, April 16, 2006

Hope you are all enjoying your Easter Sunday

as much as I am. We had a family brunch at 11 a.m. at my SIL's. Everything was yummy.

I made this egg, bacon & cheese crescent roll thing and the cake in the next post. We had about 5 different egg casseroles.

Early this afternoon I went out and worked in the gardens for about an hour, trying to remove grass from a little area by the arbor. After struggling to get it out, I finally decided to just dig out everything that was there and start over. I went to another garden and dug out half of a few Sedum Autumn Joys and moved them to this area (we all know I have plenty of SAJ to spare!). Now the back side will match the front side and it will be very easy to take care of.

When I finished outside I came in and sewed for a bit...still working on those spikey border blocks. I could get them done this week, if I work on them each night.

All in all, it's been a great day. Hope yours has been, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...