Thursday, March 23, 2006

Where has the week gone?

Tomorrow is Friday already.

I haven’t gotten anything done this week, except work. On Tuesday I had to go to a meeting with my boss in another city (2.5 hour drive in each direction). I got to work at 6:00 a.m. and got back home at 7:08 p.m. So that took care of Tuesday.

Wednesday was very busy at work (seems like everybody in town wanted to book an event or block some rooms on Tue. when I was gone), so I had a lot of return calls, bookings, and contracts to do. I spent about 9 hours at work, came home, made dinner, cleaned up the kitchen and went to bed to watch TV until I fell asleep.

I had a pretty good work-on-my-quilt-an-hour-a-day rhythm going until this week. I won’t get any more piecing done now until next week as DH and I are leaving right after work tomorrow for another weekend get-a-way. The suitcase is already packed.

I intended to have some Easter decorating to show you this week. Last Sunday I made two twig trees to use for Easter egg trees, but I have not had time to put the eggs on yet. I made them from the trunks of two artificial ficus trees that were destined for the garbage. Hopefully I will get to them next week and I can post some pictures.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. I hope to get back in the blogging routine next week.

2 comments:

  1. God Bless those get-away weekends!
    Does your husband work from home, like a house hubby?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a lovely weekend away! Sounds like you needed a break from your busy life.
    I love your idea of covering the boxes for storage. Very pretty. I save those boxes too....they're perfect for lots of 'stuff'.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...