Friday, March 17, 2006

How Unique!



I found this someplace on the net and saved it in my "floral inspiration" file. I thought I would share it with you just because I think it's so clever and original.
I am not sure how well it will show up (it may get larger if you click on it). I hope you can see that it's an old computer monitor used as a floral vase.

I think it was in some floral show. Wouldn't it be great for a tech convention centerpiece on a large buffet table?

Some people are so darn clever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...