Tuesday, November 8, 2005

Victorian Christmas Tree

Every year when I am getting ready to do the trees, I have to look back through pictures to see what I have to use and get inspired for this year. Have you ever seen a pink Christmas tree?

Now you have.


Dianne, it has a Victorian feel don't you think?
I believe I made everything on this tree, except for the beads...glass balls embellished with lace, angels, mice, pink-striped candy canes, crocheted hearts (my mom made those), and lots of dried baby's breath. It was a fun tree to do. Sorry, I don't have a better picture, but it was prior to my digital camera days.

We didn't get any snow yesterday after all--just rain. I hope it waits to snow on the weekend when I am home to enjoy it. I like to bake when big snowflakes are falling.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love it! Love the pinks and everything! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and I love it! You did a wonderful job.
    I would like if you make me a visit! Regards from Sonia, São Paulo, Brazil.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...