Thursday, November 24, 2005

Christmas Table Runner

Yesterday I was reading Calidore's blog. She posted a picture of a table runner she had made for her hutch and was nice enough to post the web site where she had found the free pattern. I went there and printed the directions.

I got home from work about noon today. Since I had four hours before I had to go to Mom's for Thanksgiving dinner, I rummaged through my fabric stash and found three Christmas fabrics and made the runner. Just as Calidore said, it was easy and fast. It took less than two hours.

Thanks, Calidore for sharing this. I plan to make more this winter.

3 comments:

  1. Ohh very nice. So pleased you found it easy - it always looks fantastic whatever fabric you use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Zoey....I love the colors you used. I want to learn to do quilts and runners like that..some day. Some day.

    Taracotta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi taracotta,
    Did you get all moved?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...