Monday, June 27, 2005

Old Doll Cradle


I just planted this old doll cradle two nights ago. I have a coleus in the back, Persian shield in the middle and a variegated morning glory (ipomoea nil 'Sun Smile') in the front. There are a few Dusty Miller on the side, which need to grow a bit to be seen better. The morning glory was a hanging basket, but after hanging it and living with it for a couple of weeks, I decided it needed to be lower so that I was viewing it from the top. The flowers get lost in the foliage as a hanging basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...