Thursday, August 20, 2009

Remember these objects


I painted them black during one of my spray painting sprees a while back?

Well one of them ended up to be perfect for a recent table I did.

I needed just a little something behind my dahlia centerpiece.

What I really liked about this centerpiece of phlox, dahlias and calla lillies is that I found a good use for the three miniature pink callas that were blooming. I think they look great in this bouquet, but in a pot on the deck, they were just blah--like they are every year. I am very happy that I finally found a way to enjoy them.
I posted the black and pink polka dot table on my tablescaping blog so I won't repeat it all here.

I just wanted to let you all know that I won't be around to answer your emails for a few days. I have worked enough and am now going to enjoy a few days of no work at all--someone will make my bed, cook for me.........it will be wonderful.

I went to the library and got a load of books to keep me entertained on the drive...garden book, craft book, novel, travel book......I have something for whatever mood I may be in.

I decided to use the "scheduled" feature and I have a few posts all set to publish. I will be eager to read what you all have to say when I get back.

Until then,
Get out in the garden and get those socks dirty!

1 comment:

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...