Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I am Done Painting

Can you believe the three pieces I painted used less than one quart of paint?


I am happy to be done. I have worked nonstop for the past 3 days and I am ready for something different.

Here is the table:

Here are both pieces.


Behind me are the doors and the glider. So my triangle of color is done. I am very happy--and very tired...too tired to post more. I have done all the painting, digging, and cleaning that I am going to do this week.

Have a great evening,

2 comments:

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...