Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Turn a Pumpkin into a Turkey

Judging by all the places on the internet that tell you how or sell you kits, I guess it's a big thing, though I have never turned a pumpkin into a turkey.


turkey in a box decorating kit Build and decorate your perfect turkey. 9 piece set includes: pilgrim hat, turkey head, pilgrim collar, 4 trail feathers, 2 wings. Everything you need except the pumpkin!

S 15.00

How about this one made from fringe? (Personally I think this one is butt ugly!)


Pumpkin Fringe Turkey


Even Bob Timberlake gets in on the turn-your-pumpkin-into-a-turkey action with this
Turn an ordinary pumpkin into a holiday gobbler. Place any pumpkin on the sturdy iron pedestal feet, then push-mount the head and tail into position. Use to create flocks on the porch or as a whimsical centerpiece for the table. Imported.

$29.95

This item is available for rush delivery here.










This one is my favorite. It's also the most expensive kit at $34.99. I found it here.


I loved this Pineapple Turkey. It's super simple to make and won't take much storage space after the event since you can eat the body!

I think I am going to use this one for my Thanksgiving table.



5 comments:

  1. I will post a pic of my Thanksgiving turkey made from a Pumpkin(Bill made the kit!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, I will be looking forward to seeing Bill's pumpkin/turkey. I just popped over, but don't see it yet. I will keep checking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just when you think you've seen everything!! lol They're cute though and I especially like the last two:-) I've never seen any of these kits around, wonder if they're available in the stores or you can just order them online?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I agree with you about the fringe. I'm so glad you clarified that. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They have a kit for everything,now , don't they!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...