Tuesday, November 7, 2006

Paula's Christmas Issue

I picked this magazine up last week.
Does anyone else have it?
I have not really found anything too interesting in it. I haven't looked closely at the recipes. Hopefully I find something to justify the $7.99 price.

There are a few pictures of Paula's new home all decked out for the holiday. I do like the decorating in her new place.

I am not too energetic tonight. I just got home. I had my nail appointment after work. That means I have to take it easy for the next couple of hours. I can't quilt because it will ruin the nails, I can't do any sort of cleaning (oh, darn!), etc. So I'm just sitting at the 'puter and gently typing.

I wanted to go outside and find some dead stuff to make a big autumn arrangement, but by the time I got home (5ish) it was already getting dark and I had to worry about the nails, so that was out.

I guess I will go find something for dinner, read a few blogs and then watch the election results. I also got 5 new books at the library so I can probably get lost in one of them for a few hours.

4 comments:

  1. I've seen that magazine at the stores and one day was looking through it while waiting at the checkout counter...didn't really see anything that interested me so I didn't buy it. I already buy way too many magazines as it is! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were in Savannah a few times and the line to get into her place stretched around the block and then some. She walks thru the line with a plate of biscuits. Even in the rain, they waited for hours.
    Me? Nope. I have worked in wayyyy too many restaurants to wait in the rain for one. We found a wonderful little place that served Greek food! No line!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! We go to Savannah at least once a year, and if you ever get a chance, her's is a must stop! Than woman just worked her way up the food chain, so to speak, and everything is so delicious! I will have to look up that mag. next time I go shopping. Might go to the library and check it out. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never been to Savannah and the odds are pretty good, I never will be. BUT if I ever am I will surely look up the Lady and Sons to see what it is really like. Even though I don't like the new Paula nearly as much as when she first started.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...