Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Guess Where I Will at 6:30 a.m. Tomorrow...

You will never guess............

O.K. I know you can't control your suspense, so I will tell you.

In a dentist's chair! At 6:30 a.m.! Can you believe that?

Anybody want to trade places? LOL.

It seems I have an invisible fracture in a molar. It must be pretty serious if the dentist is willing to come in at 6:30 a.m. Did you know even ex-rays won't show a fracture? It has been hurting a lot for the past week. At the moment it's really bad. If I had a pain killer I'd take it and I rarely take any meds. I think the last medication I took was nearly two years ago for another dental crisis.

Life just isn't fair! Even when I ran away I took my toothbrush--that's how serious I have always been about caring for my teeth. It does not seem to have done me much good as I've had plenty of root canals/crowns. I think it's only going to get worse as I get older. Even after a root canal and crown, it may have to be extracted. There is no guarantee.

I also have a mammogram tomorrow. It just sounds like an all around fun day, doesn't it?

Yesterday I took a picture of the colchiums blooming in the rockwall garden. The lack of rain did not seem to hurt them.
I think they make quite a pretty picture in front of this large rock.

11 comments:

  1. Just make sure the dentist is AWAKE before he starts working on you! lol Gosh, 6:30 AM...hey maybe you'll fall asleep and wake up when it's all over! Wishful thinking! lol And then a mammogram...Zoey, I have to say it...rather YOU than ME! lol Good luck with both appointments. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's not much that is worse than a toothache, that's for sure. I recommend when you are done at the dentist's office and have had your mammogram that you go to the local garden center and treat yourself to some new plants. Then it will all be better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you'll get the work over with early in the day :)
    Hope you feel better tomorrow.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck tomorrow for both appts! That is really early!
    Teeth can be a hassle and expensive. We could have gotten a nice used car for what we put into my dental work this past year.
    Longwood had pink colchiums blooming yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Toothaches are the worst - hope whatever he does tomorrow takes care of it! AND a mammogram?? boy, when you have a bad day, you have a bad day! :)

    The colchiums are so cute! Why have I never heard of these? They look kind of like crocus, yes? Very fun - love them in front of the rock.

    Good luck tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel for you, Zoey. I've been going to the dentist off and on since August which finally ended with having 4 teeth pulled last Monday. Good luck with both your appointments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You poor thing, I hope you're feeling much better now! Toothaches are no fun at all.:-(

    Love those autumn crocusses, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh poor you! I hope you're all better now. I remember when you were in so much pain before with a toothache. Wow, that's early! Your dentist must be a dedicated fella. And a mammogram afterward...aack!
    I hope you came home and did something fun, like enjoying those lovely Colchicums. The color is so soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I ended up with a cracked molar from clenching my teeth. A crown did the trick and no more pain so you may have the same luck as me (although I've had to have the crown replaced once for the same reason--darn clenching!). You'll get through this! Hugs, Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dentist and a mammogram in the same day~ that is a self improvement day for sure.
    It is behind you now~ hope it was only good news!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a good reminder to all of us to make that appointment for our yearly mammogram. Mine's October 26th.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...