Saturday, September 30, 2006

It's Scarecrow Season

so I had to bring out a few for my dining room.

I usually put scarecrows outside, but this year I'm not in the mood to drag them out. It's such a pain when I have to bring them back in after it's cold and they are snow covered.

I do love scarecrows. They are such charming little fellows.

For my place settings, I added some leaves under a glass apple plate to tie in with the leaves on the chandlier.
I was going to go out and get real leaves, but it's raining so these will have to do.

It's a good thing I started dumping plants yesterday as the weather is not cooperating today.

1 comment:

  1. Love the plate setting! Scarecrows are cool. We have one on the dock to try and scare away the crane. It`s a bizzare scarecrow at times though. If it`s windy it turns around and looks at you and then turns back!

    tea
    xo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...