Sunday, September 10, 2006

Here it is all removed

Posted by Picasa Blogger would not let me finish the above post, so I just put it here.

Boy, I had one BUSY weekend. I have not left my home since I got off work Friday afternoon.

I've dug out plants, hauled wheelbarrow loads of dirt, weeded, watered, cooked, cleaned, washed the ceiling light fixures, vacuumed (3 times), scrubbed a bathtub, washed floors, cleaned the toilet, hemmed three pairs of pants .......... the only thing I did not do this weekend was get any rest!


I have a lot of work to do in the rockwall garden (weeding, removing self seeders,etc). Fortunately you can't see any of the mess with this picture. :)

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear it was not just me who Blogger wouldn't post. I tried to get a pic of the finished project and NADA, so I'll try again.

    Love your perennial bed. I have a bit of ajuga, but it's in a very dry spot so doesn't spread much. The cerastum has disappeared and may have to resupply in spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giddy, How in the world do you get cerastum to disappear? LOL. I pull it out and next year it seems to be right back. I love it, but I don't want it mixed in with the cr. phlox.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just had one small plant of cerastum and it eventually became lost in the forest of Gloriosa Daisies that popped up one spring. It may well still be there, I'll have to look for it.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...