Friday, September 1, 2006

I Can Tell Fall is Near

Because I'm getting the urge to quilt.

I am actually just tying in this picture.

I am doing a combination of quilting and tying on this one. (I don't like it enough to hand quilt the whole thing!)

It works well to tie it while it's on the dining room table. It's been sitting on the table all summer. I need to get it done so I can set the table.

Since I won't be home much this weekend, I won't be finishing it until at least next weekend.

I will be happy to get it finished so I can start a new project.

3 comments:

  1. Ah, yes! I have already inventoried my knitting supplies and made a trip to the yarn store to see what's new. I quilted many years ago and still have a Lone Star quilt top that I pieced, but never got around to quilting. Maybe you will inspire me to drag it out of the chest again. BTW, thanks for the kind words about my blog. What did we ever do before the advent of digital cameras?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That`s looking pretty. I`ve never quilted before but maybe someday.
    This winter I want to fancy knit a pretty blanket to keep at the end of the bed. Sure wish crochetting wasn`t gobblygook to me.

    tea
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, Zoey. It looks very nice. I am too impatient to do such lovely things.

    Sigrun

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...