Saturday, May 20, 2006

A Slow Day in the Garden


It's a little chilly outside today and I was not feeling all that ambitious so I didn't get out until early afternoon.

I bought and planted a few more flowers and I decided to sand and stain this table white.

I also touched up the yellow paint on the chairs I will use with the table.

I found two of these tulips blooming. They are beautiful, but I don't recall planting them. Are they parrot tulips?


My woodland area is looking pretty green and has some forget-me-nots in bloom.

2 comments:

  1. These tulips blooming are just stunning!
    Your garden is glorious and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore those tulips...if you figure out what they are, let us know!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...