Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Ninebark Diabolo with Goatsbeard is a Favorite Planting Combo in my Garden

 The Ninebark flowers are turning into their beautiful red seed heads.  I love this with the feathery plumes of Goatsbeard.




I replanted this small section in the fall of 2020 and am quite happy with its first year blooms.


It has been raining here for 5 days straight.  We needed the rain, but I need some nicer weather so I can get back to working in the garden.  I was on a roll removing one to two wheelbarrow loads of weeds, etc. every day.  I don't want to lose my gardening ambition just when my old muscles were getting conditioned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...